Dear ILC Detector R&D Colleagues,

As most of you are aware, we are under a tight deadline to submit
LC Detector R&D Proposals (according to Jim Brau's recent
instructions) by January 23. This will be followed by a February 13
deadline for submission of a DoE/NSF proposal from each of the
detector concepts. This latter proposal will give DoE/NSF guidance
in terms of priorities among the individual university group proposals.

If you will be submitting an individual university group proposal,
RELATED TO THE SiD CONCEPT, we ask you to let us know
brief details of the proposal (Title, relevant subsystem(s), scope
of proposed work, deliverables and/or milestones, and a summary
budget). Since there will be a SiD management discussion of R&D
priorities next Wednesday (Jan 14), PLEASE SEND YOUR BRIEF
INFORMATION TO US BY 5PM CST MONDAY JAN 12 so we
will have a complete picture of all proposed activities on SiD Detector
R&D.

With thanks to those who already sent information, and thanks in advance
for a quick response from everyone else,

Andy White and Marcel Demarteau
for the SiD Detector Concept