To explain it further, you are right that scheduled down time should only
affect availability, not reliability. There is currently no way to register
a scheduled down time to LCG account office. However, the collector is
running at site (SLAC), and if the collector is down (like what we had in
January), that will affect only reliability.

Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)