Hi Everyone,

This week we'll meet at **1 PM Eastern** , Thursday, Feb. 12, for
the weekly LQS meeting.  Dial-in is 510-665-5437, passcode 7336.

I'd like to know if this time slot will continue to be acceptable to
everyone for the new term.  If not we will need to do another survey
and find the best time to meet.  Let me know if the current time for
this meeting will no longer work for you.

We'll discuss the memristor as suggested by Peter.  Two Nature articles
are attached: "The Fourth Element" by James M. Tour and Tao He, and
"The missing memristor found" by Strukov et al.

Hope you can make it!

Thanks,
--Ray