I don't know if John familiar with Panda based analysis. If not, is he
interested to run some simple jobs at Panda's ANALY_SLAC site to see if he
is comfortable with the procedures? I think David Miller and a few other
people know how to do so.

Assuming John wants to use Panda and the above works well for him, I think
what we can do is to ask the Panda team to set up another site, say,
ANALY_SLAC_TEST which has the same parameters as the current ANALY_SLAC,
except it will be mapped to a different batch queue at SLAC. This site
(ANALY_SLAC_TEST) will not be part of the general US ATLAS analysis
operation so that John will not have to compete with other ATLAS grid users.

It takes time to setup another site so it would be good to start this
process asap.

Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)