Hi Charlie,

I forgot atlint01 is running a 32bit OS. It is not useful to John.

At SCCS site, I think we also need Neal or Randy so that we know the status
of batch queue. I don't think we need Panda team until we decide to use
Panda. I hope we don't have to because Kaushik is saying that Panda team is
extremely busy migrating Panda DB from BNL to CERN. The drawback of not
using Panda is that user will have to bookkeeping.

If we don't use Panda, people can submit to batch locally or via globus
tools to submit to the grid, or even better Condor-G. Do you want to setup a
short meeting soon? Are all the parties at SLAC?

Regards,
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)