Hi Wei,

I think it would be a more productive discussion if I can get the people who will run these jobs involved -- John Chapman plus whoever will do the actually submission. Otherwise, we will simply rehash the options without knowing constraints on their side. Cheers.

							Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center