Hi Everyone,

This week we'll meet at *1 PM Eastern*, Thursday, March 5, for the weekly
LQS meeting.  Dial-in is 510-665-5437, passcode 7336.

I've been out since Monday with a second round of a cold/flu that I
thought I had gotten over last week.  I'm not sure if I'll make it to
the meeting tomorrow.  I do hope to, but can't say for certain.

I haven't scheduled a paper for tomorrow, so maybe we can have a short meeting
with just round-table reports (unless someone else would like to suggest
a paper for tomorrow; just email this list!).

If I do make it, I can go over the tau polarization slides I posted
at last week's meeting at
http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=118

Thanks much,
--Ray