Hi Charlie,

You can find those info at https://lcg.web.cern.ch/LCG/accounts.htm

I don't have an expectation on the high used/pledge ratio. I know that some
site installed new hardware but perhaps the pledged numbers didn't get
updated. There is also a question of whether local user activities (not via
grid) should be reported to LHC Computing Grid accounting system. SLAC is
not reporting those usage.

Regards,
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)