Hi Wei,

Is there a report that includes Tier 0 and Tier 1 numbers? I tried the obvious editing of URL but they did not work.

Regarding the Tier-2 report, there are a few outliers at very low values but most sites show used/pledge at 2x or higher. How do we reconcile it with many reports of installation falling behind pledges. Sometimes just a bit, other times significantly. But never outpacing pledges appreciably. Cheers.

							Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center