Thanks Ray -

--
Best regards,

        Frank

	Frank E. Taylor

        CERN                                      MIT
        ATLAS Collaboration                       Bldg. 26 - Rm 569
        188-3-015                                 77 Mass. Ave.
        Route de Meyrin 385, CH-1211 Geneva 23    Cambridge, MA 02139
        Switzerland                               USA
        Office: +41-22-767-6373                   Office: 617-253-7249
        FAX: +41-22-767-8350                      FAX: 617-258-6923

        CELL:  857-891-8579 (USA & Europe) CERN CELL +41 76 487 3563
        email: [log in to unmask]
        web:   http://www2.lns.mit.edu/~fet/atlas_mit.html