Hi Everyone,

This week we meet at *1 PM Eastern*, Thursday, June 18, for our weekly LQS
meeting.  Dial-in is 510-665-5437, passcode 7336.

We'll take round-table reports first, then continue our discussion from
last week of the paper http://www.arxiv.org/abs/0906.1755

Entitled "Astronomy and the Media: a love story?", this it discusses the
state of science communication with the general public and provides ideas
on how to improve it.  Several astronomy-related areas are discussed,
including dark matter.  The focus is on astronomy, but much of the discussion
is relevant to all of physics.

The meeting agenda and the paper can be found at
http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=175

Hope you can join in.

Thanks much,
--Ray