Hi Ray,

     I'm sorry but I will have to miss the meeting today since a meeting
between the old and new teaching heads of the Dept has popped up to
discuss the TA assignments for fall semester, and I have to be at it.
     I apologize for this last minute note, but the meeting was set up
late yesterday and confirmed this morning.

Richard