Dear Colleagues,

The registration deadline for the linear collider workshop
in Albuquerque, September 29-October 3 is approaching.
This meeting will be critical for the detector community, as the
International Detector Advisory Group recommendations are
reported, and we take the first steps of the next phase of
detector development.  The accelerator community will be
working on the re-formulation of the baseline accelerator
design for the ILC. Please do not delay, and register today.

The local organizers have managed to extend the early registration
fees for another few days, to Friday, August 7.  But do not let this
extension delay your registration.  Go to the registration page now
and register for the meeting. You can do this at:

    http://panda.unm.edu/LCWA09/registration.phtml

We will look forward to your participation in the work
at the Albuquerque meeting.

Best regards,
Jim