Hi Everyone,

This week we meet at **2 PM Eastern** on Thursday, July 16, for
our weekly LQS meeting.  Dial-in is 510-665-5437, passcode 7336.

After round-table reports, we'll start our MIT review of BAD 2222, v6,
on "Analysis of the decays tau --> Ks pi nu and tau --> Ks pi pi0 nu using
the BaBar detector".  The paper is a "physics note", which means it will
be used by BaBar speakers preparing conference talks, but will not be
published nor released to the public--so we only need to comment on the
physics and not at all on the grammar or style.

Our review is due July 22, so we'll start it this week and if needed
finish up next week.

The meeting website is:
http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=187
The paper is available on the meeting page and is also attached.

Hope you can join us.

Thanks much,
--Ray