It could be a permission problem... Are you sure you have right to
write to the remote location?
FYI, there is no xrootd authentication package ported on Windows (not
yet)
And could you tell me how I can reproduce the problem, e.g. the exact
commands and location where I can read/write files, please?
(in order to be able to try tomorrow at cern)

Cheers, Bertrand.