Dear all,

I realize this list has not been used much during the last time, but I am
hoping that someone has answers to two questions.

I remember that there was an issue with forcing consistent random number
seeds between the default production and the productions we run for the
systematics. Can anyone point me to where and how this is exactly done in
the code? I think this is relevant for the tracking and the neutral
systematics, but not the PID systematics (which somehow take care
of that themselves according to comments on the PID page). Is that
correct? Thanks!

I see in VubXlnu.cc that there is some "pi0 killing" going on when the
kinematic variables for the soft pi- partial D* reco are computed (killing
as in they are not computed for every pi0). This killing probability is a
function of the soft pi0 momentum. Why is this done and where do the
parameter (and the parametrization) of this function come from?

Thanks a lot for any help I can get on either of the two questions!

All the best,
Kerstin