Hi Kerstin,

I recently went through the numbers and also made averages for eta l nu and others.  The BF all assume isospin holds, so they have been modified from the HG_FAG averages.

The D** BF still reflect the set that had 1.4% non-resonant decays,

the newest ones without non-resonant decays are in the presentation I mailed you,

I hope that this helps,

Vera

Vera Luth

SLAC  - Stanford University

2575 Sandhill Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025

Phone:  650 926 2702   FAX  650 926 2657