Hi Wei,

Emil talks about gcc43 in his slides.

I am not sure I understand the migration dates suggested here. We need to
complete migration to SLC5 by mid-October. Six weeks from now. And we need
to test and validate in the meantime. However, we won't start migration till
reprocessing finishes, and reprocessing has not started. How do they fit?

Isn't it true that SLC4/gcc34 binaries run on SLC5? In that case, we can
migrate the worker nodes without affecting reprocessing. I thought that is
exactly what some sites have done. What am I missing? Cheers.

Charlie