Dear Jim and Friends,

	I got no WEBEX instructions with Jim's last email, confirming a
committee phone-in today

Now I am sitting waiting, hoping for instructions on how to join in.  My
mobile number is +44 07747 030 752

I'll keep scanning my email in case someone can tell me (politely) what to
do next.

Yours ever

David

--
 * Prof. David J. Miller,       UCL, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy *
 * +44 207 679 7152 (fax 7145)  Gower St., London WC1E 6BT, UK.     *