Dear Colleagues,

As you know, the 2009 Linear Collider Workshop of the Americas
(ALCPG09/GDE) is held from September 29 to October 3, at
the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque (NM).

The status of ILC physics analyses will be reviewed in working-
groups, subdivided by the most prominent detector issues.

As conveners for group I  "Missing Energy", we would like to
encourage you to submit abstracts of your research results
as soon as possible, if these fall into this category, as
would most SUSY studies and other BSM models.

While any study within this field is welcome, we would be
particularly grateful to receive contributions done with
full detector simulation.
Also, any analysis addressing detector and machine issues
particular to the Missing Energy signature - such  as beam-beam
background, detector hermiticity, or gammagamma background -
would be most welcome.

Abstracts can be submitted by contacting any of the conveners,
or from the ALCPG web-page, on
http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/abstractSubmission.py?confId=3461#interest

  Sincerely yours,

      Carola F. Berger - [log in to unmask]
      Konstantin Matchev - [log in to unmask]
      Tao Han - [log in to unmask]
      Graham Wilson - [log in to unmask]
      Kyoungchul Kong - [log in to unmask]
      Mikael Berggren - [log in to unmask]

  (Conveners, "Physics signatures I: Missing Energy")