Dear Colleagues,

this is to remind you on the linear collider testbeam workshop LCTW09.

The workshop will be held between the 3/11/09 and 5/11/09 at LAL Orsay
France and addresses topics on testbeam
activities of Linear Collider Detectors in the coming years. More
details on the workshop as well as the registration form can
be found on the workshop's website

http://events.lal.in2p3.fr/conferences/LCTW09/

A word on the registration procedure:

Once you have finished the pre-registration, please wait for the
confirmation by e-mail by the conference secretary. If this
doesn't arrive after two working days, please write an e-mail to
[log in to unmask] with copy to me ([log in to unmask]).
After the reception of the confirmation you can go had and finalise your
registration with the electronic payment of the conference fee.

In case of any problem with reception or other issues don't hesitate to
write an email to either

Valerie Brouillard: [log in to unmask]
Patricia Chemali: [log in to unmask]
or directly to me

Please note that after the 15/10/09 the registration fee will raise from
150 Euro to 175 Euro.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at Orsay in November,

Roman Poeschl
on behalf of the Organisation Panels