Begin forwarded message:

From: Thomas P Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 17, 2009 3:06:40 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: AUDIO BRIDGE CONFIRMATION:  617-452-5202

To:             Peter  Fisher

Dates:            9/18/09

Days:            Friday

Times:          12pm   to  1pm.

Participants:    5

Telephone Number Assigned:      617-452-5202

Prior to the beginning of your audio bridge you must share the assigned M.I.T. telephone number shown above with the participants of the call. Each participant dials the assigned number at the same time of the conference and all callers are connected. When dialing the assigned number from within M.I.T. dial the last five digits, from outside of M.I.T. dial the full ten  digit  assigned number.

.
Thank   You,   Tom.

Thomas   Manning
Telephony   Information   Center
Information  Services  and Technology (IS&T)
Massachusetts  Institute of  Technology.
E19-741D
Cambridge,  Ma.  02139-4307
617-253-3654