Hi Everyone,

** NOTE NEW REGULAR LQS MEETING TIME: 2 PM EASTERN **

We'll hold our usual weekly LQS meeting at 2 PM Eastern time Thursday,
October 15.  Agenda is round-table reports on progress and a discussion
of a recent Opinion piece from Nature entitled "Massively Collaborative
Mathematics" which reports on lessons learned from an online collaborative
theorem-proving experiment earlier this year.  It has implications on how
science in all fields could be done.

The paper is attached and is available at the meeting website at
http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=230

Phone dial-in info is 510-665-5437, passcode 7336.

Hope you can join us.
--Ray