In case the attachment is useful to you ...

regards,
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)

------ Forwarded Message
From: Hironori Ito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:37:28 -0500
To: "McKee, Shawn" <[log in to unmask]>, "Bigrow, John F" <[log in to unmask]>, "O'
Connor, Michael P (ESNET)" <[log in to unmask]>, Charles G Waldman
<[log in to unmask]>, Sarah Williams <[log in to unmask]>, "Yang, Wei"
<[log in to unmask]>, Saul Youssef <[log in to unmask]>, Patrick McGuigan
<[log in to unmask]>, Rob Gardner <[log in to unmask]>, Horst Severini
Cc: "Ernst, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: throughput test result

Hello.

I have generated a nicer plot for the throughput test result from FTS
database values.   It clearly shows BNL can push more than 1GB/s to US
T2s.  Actually, we were getting close to 2GB/s.    It also shows the
strange-interplay of IU and UC sites as the total of two sites seem to
remain relatively constant.

Anyway, you might want to keep the plot for some official purpose.  The
plot is generated by ROOT, and I have the ROOT macro.  So, if you don't
like the plot and change it something else, please let me know.  I can
give you the macro such that you can edit (if you know ROOT).

Hiro

------ End of Forwarded Message