From: Fabiola Gianotti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:09:51 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: LHC schedule

     Dear Colleagues,

    As you know, the restart of LHC operation is imminent.
    The present plan foresees first circulating beams possibly already
    on Friday this week. ATLAS may therefore record first beam splashes
    as early as Friday.
    The situation is rapidly changing at the moment. We will
    keep you informed regularly about the latest news.

    Please note that direct information about the LHC status can
    be obtained from the following pages:

    http://op-webtools.web.cern.ch/op-webtools/vistar/vistars.php?usr=LHC1

http://lhc-commissioning.web.cern.ch/lhc-commissioning/news/LHC-latest-news.
htm

    Furthermore, quasi-live event displays will be selected by a
    dedicated group of people and posted here:

    http://atlas.web.cern.ch/Atlas/public/EVTDISPLAY/events.html

    We are looking forward to an exciting and successful period of data
taking
    (after such a long time ...) !

    Kind regards

        Fabiola Gianotti

       on behalf of ATLAS Management and Run Coordination:
       Dave Charlton, Andy Lankford, Markus Nordberg, Marzio Nessi,
       Christophe Clement, Benedetto Gorini

------ End of Forwarded Message