I wil try to be there, Coming back from San Luis Obispo.

sauro
On Nov 25, 2009, at 9:37 AM, Vahid Zia wrote:

> I’m in for couple of games
>
> Vahid Zia
> 650.522.5064

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # #

This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended only for the use of the addressee and contains privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
any information contained in or attached to this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by email reply and destroy the
original communication and its attachments without reading, printing
or saving in any manner.

Questa e-mail, ed i suoi eventuali allegati, contengono informazioni
confidenziali e riservate. Se avete ricevuto questa comunicazione per
errore è proibito l'uso e la disseminazione del suo contenuto. Siete
inoltre pregati di eliminarla dalla vostra casella e avvisare il
mittente.