Hi Wen,

To go past 64 data servers you will need to setup one or more supervisors.
This does not logically change the current configuration you have. You
only need to configure one or more *new* servers (or at least xrootd
processes) whose role is supervisor. We'd like them to run in separate
machines for reliability purposes, but they could run on the manager node
as long as you give each one a unique instance name (i.e., -n option).

The front part of the cmsd reference explains how to do this.

http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/doc/prod/cms_config.htm

Andy