Hallo Fabrizio,

this is an other project. We want to get the information from the
xrootd-server via collector (In addition to Monalisa) and put it in a
database etc.

gruesse,

tariq

       *  Tariq Mahmoud               Physikalisches Institut    *
       *  ALICE-Collaboration         University of Heidelberg   *
       *  Heidelberg                  Philosophenweg 12          *
       *                              69120 Heidelberg           *
       *                              Germany                    *
       *  Tel:  49 (0) 6221 54 9354   FAX.: 49 (0) 6221 47 5733  *