Hi Artem

Well, I didn't try it since quite a while, and apparently we don't have
many Windows users...
Anyway, I'll try and let you know (don't have access to a Windows
machine right now).

> I only installed ROOT. Not any Visual studio components. Or should I?

No, only the runtime libraries are needed, and the system complains if
it doesn't find them...
I'll keep you in touch.

Cheers, Bertrand.