Dear Colleagues,
 Please take note of the following call for presentations at the LCWS2010
meeting.
Sincerely,
Norman Graf

Dear Colleagues,

We are starting to organise the simulation and reconstruction
sessions at LCWS10. The sessions will cover software and simulation
frameworks, reconstruction algorithms and full simulation physics
studies using the current software. If you would like to give a
presentation, please let us know as soon as possible and by
March 7th at the latest.

         best regards,
             Frank, Graham, Mark, Shaomin, Tomohiko, Tony

Please send emails to:
    Mark Thomson    <[log in to unmask]>,
    Graham Wilson   <[log in to unmask]>,
    Tony Johnson    <[log in to unmask]>,
    Tanabe Tomohiko <[log in to unmask]>,
    Shaomin Chen    <[log in to unmask]>,
    Frank Gaede     <[log in to unmask]>

| Prof. Mark A. Thomson                University of Cambridge, |
| E-mail: [log in to unmask]    Department of Physics    |
| Phone:   44 1223 765122 (Cavendish)  Cavendish Laboratory,    |
|       or 44 1223 762332 (College)    JJ Thomson Avenue,       |
|       or 44 7875 395210 (Mobile)     Cambridge, CB3 0HE, UK   |
| Fax:     44 1223 353920                                       |
| http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~thomson/ <https://exch-mail.slac.stanford.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~thomson/>                         |