Hi Everyone,

I forgot to attach the paper to my earlier email today.  I also uploaded
to our meeting website another article by Mermin (from Am.J.Phys.)
 on the same topic.  It's also short but has maybe a little better
description of the GHZ experiment.

It's not attached as it is too big for the listserver, but you can find
it at http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=260
along with the Physics Today article.

Thanks,
--Ray