Hi Artem,

Actually, the preload library provides support for the basic stdio
functions (e.g., fopen()). So, basic programs should work. Full support is
not provided because, frankly, the stdio package is not ideal for
programming high performance applications. For instance, many platform
restrict the number of open files to 256 when you use stdio; which is very
limiting. I know stdio is much like editors (you love what ou first get to
know) but I would discourage using the fxxx() functions in general.

Andy