Dear Colleagues,

As you know, the 12th International Linear Collider Workshop (LCWS10)
and ILC10 will be held in Beijing, March 26-30, 2010.   As conveners of
the "Cosmological Connections" working group, we encourage you to submit
talks and contributions.  To receive full consideration and priority for
time allotment, please submit your abstract by the end of the day on

     *** Monday, March 1st, 2010 ***

To submit your abstract, please send the following information to one of
the conveners listed below:

     Your name
     Institution
     Email Address
     Talk Title
     Requested Time
     Short Abstract

Your participation is very important and we very much hope that you will
be able to contribute. If you plan to come, please register as soon as
possible at http://lcws10.ihep.ac.cn.

Please feel free to forward this call for abstracts to anyone who
might be interested in the cosmological connections session, or anyone
whose interests are in the overlap of this session with those on the
Higgs, supersymmetry, and electroweak symmetry breaking physics.

Best regards,

In the Americas:
Jonathan Feng   [log in to unmask]
Mark Trodden    [log in to unmask]

In Asia:
Sudhir Vempati  [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Kira Sugiyama   [log in to unmask]

In Europe:
Sabine Kraml       [log in to unmask]
Geraldine Servant  [log in to unmask]