Hello,

Based on the input received we decided to stay with
the October 5-7 dates, even though we didn't manage
to clear the collision with CIDU (we tried!). It appears
the collision will affect only a small (1-2) potential
attendees.

The plan is to have the invitation-only workshop
on the 5th, followed by a 1 1/2 day open conference.

I keep receiving *very* encouraging feedback about
the open conference!

If you would like to hear any specific topics/themes
at the workshop and/or the conference, now is the best
time to let us know.

More information will be sent out soon.

Regards,
Jacek