Hi Everyone,

We'll hold our weekly LQS meeting at 2 PM Eastern this Thursday,
March 18.  We'll have round-table reports and discussion recent studies
of jet energy and mass resolutions using the SiD PFA code.  (We'll postpone
the second pass of discussion of the galactic lensing results that favor
GR over alternatives until next week).  Links to slides for this week are
on the meeting website for today's meeting.

Meeting info:

 dial-in: 510-665-5437, passcode 7336
 website: http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=287

Agenda:

 1) Round-table reports and updates on activities.
 2) Discussion of recent PFA jet energy & mass resolution studies by Raphael,
    Peter, and Ray.

Thank you,
--Ray