Hi David, Vera, and Marcello,

thanks a lot for your inputs.

In the meantime, we have implemented the form factor weights for B->Dlnu,
B->D**lnu and the B->Xulnu channels. None of these changes our results in
any significant way (as expected).

I added the results for the newest fit with taking the weight for the D**
component from the fit to the depleted spectrum to the bottom of here:
http://costard.lbl.gov/~kerstin/vubunf/r22/spectrum/spectrum.html

To answer Vera's comment on using the B->D*lnu BF from the Breco sample:
We do see a significantly better fit for the depleted spectrum if we use
the higher B->D*lnu BF that we used for the analysis on release 18. The
numbers and plots are on the same webpage (with the heading "B->Xclnu BF
Reweighting According to What We Used on 18"). So I think the effect of
this is basically achieved with the extra weight for the D**. It seems
more-or-less a matter of taste which of the options we choose -- get a
scaling for the D** or find a justification for using a higher D* BF.

Thanks again,
Kerstin