I have the proof cluster running to the point where I can run
a test job that loads on all the nodes and then crashes. I don't
know if this is a problem in the test job or the setup.

Ideally, I'd like a contact to work with in the next few days
to verify the cluster is working. Currently there is one dead
node, so we will only have 8x4 cores for computing.

I also need to spend more time figuring out what to do for
authentication/authorization. I'd like to keep the details
of access to as few people as possible until this all gets
worked out.

_ Booker C. Bense