Hi Everyone,

We'll hold our weekly LQS meeting at 2 PM Eastern this Thursday, April 28.
After round-table reports, we'll discuss a Princeton Alumni Weekly
article from April 7 which documents a number of successful scientists
who initially enountered significant difficulty and failure, in some cases
for a substantial period of time, before achieving the success they have
today.  It's an interesting read...

Meeting info:

 dial-in: 510-665-5437, passcode 7336
 website: http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=319

Agenda:

 1) Round-table reports and updates on activities.
 2) Discussion of Princeton Alumni Weekly article, "Nothing Succeeds Like
    Failure" (pdf copy attached; also available on the meeting website or
    from http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2010/04/07/pages/1634/.

Thank you,
--Ray