Hi Andy,

I am looking at three possible ways to send data to ganglia:
1) use xrd.report and send reports to a single mpxstats.

2) use xrd.report and send report to mpxstats running on the dataserver.

3) use xrd and poll the data server from itself.

I am slightly partial to #2 since it does not require a centralized
receiver, and avoids any penalty associated with a login against the
dataserver.

Another question I have is what is the size of <int> specified in the
documentation for various values (e.g oss.paths)?

Thanks,

Patrick