Hi Everyone,

Our next weekly LQS meeting is at 2 PM Eastern this Thursday, July 15.
We'll have round-table reports and any updates on the DoE site visit next
week.

For discussion this week we'll look at an assessment of a new limit
on neutrino masses using WMAP 5-year CMB data and other data sources.
The article can be found at

http://physics.aps.org/articles/v3/57?referer=rss

The PRL paper can be downloaded from the above url also.  Both the article
and the paper are also posted on the LQS website (url below).

Meeting info:

  Dial-in: 510-665-5437, passcode 7336
  Website: http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=352

 Agenda:

  1) Round-table reports and discussion of DoE site visit.
  2) Discussion of new limit on neutrino masses.

 Thank you,
 --Ray