Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late notice--our next weekly LQS meeting is at 2 PM Eastern
today, July 22.  We'll have round-table reports and discuss the paper
mentioned last week:  an assessment of a new limit on neutrino masses
using WMAP 5-year CMB data and other data sources.  The article can be
found at

http://physics.aps.org/articles/v3/57?referer=rss

The PRL paper can be downloaded from the above url also.  Both the article
and the paper are also posted on the last week's meeting website (url below).

Meeting info:

  Dial-in: 510-665-5437, passcode 7336
  Website: http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=352

 Agenda:

  1) Round-table reports and discussion of DoE site visit.
  2) Discussion of new limit on neutrino masses.

 Thank you,
 --Ray