-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Valeri Saveliev
Sent: 30 August 2010 18:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Erik van der Kraaij
Subject: IWLC 2010 Muon System Discussion

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to invite you for the Muon system development and
optimisation discussion at
International Workshop on Linear Colliders 2010. This event will
take place at CERN and CICG <http://www.cicg.ch/en/> (International
Conference Centre Geneva, Switzerland from Monday 18 October -
Friday 22 October 2010. More information on the overall program can
be found on https://espace.cern.ch/LC2010/default.aspx.

If you wish to contribute please send a title and a brief abstract
before September 25th.

thank you,
best regards,
Valeri

on behalf

Calorimetry+Muons session
Felix Sefkow (DESY), Daniel Jeans (LLR), Dieter Schlatter (CERN) +
Burkhard Schmidt (CERN), Valeri Saveliev (Obninsk State U)

--
Prof. Valeri Saveliev                   e-mail: [log in to unmask]
National Research Nuclear University,                          Russia