Hi Andrew,

   Thanks for the information.  Can I use meta manager instead of supervisor?

    Below is my cfg. If I use atlas-bkp2 to read a file which is in
c170~c199, xrootd will try to stage in this file. But I don't want it
to stage in this file, I want it to read the file from c170~c199. What
do I need to update?

http://wisconsin.cern.ch/~wguan/xrdcluster.cfg
http://wisconsin.cern.ch/~wguan/xrdclusterd

Thanks