Dear ILC GDE collaborators and the Physics/Detector Community

We are pleased to announce 'the Second Baseline Assessment Workshop'

The Second Baseline Assessment Workshop will be organized by ILC-GDE to focus on proposed changes to the ILC Technical Design Baseline: 'Reduced Beam Parameter set’ and ‘Positron Source Location’.

It will be held at SLAC, 18-21 January, 2011.

For your information,

The 1st BAW was held at KEK in September 2010 and focused on proposed changes: 'Single-tunnel High Level RF Systems' and 'Accelerating Gradient'.

It was held on the Tsukuba Campus of KEK, Sept. 7 - 10, 2010.

We would like to invite your kind understanding of the workshop objective to establish and strengthen communication in order to reach the best consensus for the ILC design and our R&D effort in the Technical Design Phase 2.

With our best regards,

Akira Yamamoto, Marc Ross, and Nick Walker

ILC-GDE Project Managers