From: "Brian Bockelman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Andrew Hanushevsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>; "Daniel L Wang"
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome

Still no dice.  The URL seems to redirect to:

http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/

Brian

[brian@brian-test projects]$ git clone http://xrootd.org/xrootd
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/brian/projects/xrootd/.git/
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?

[brian@brian-test projects]$ curl -D /dev/stdout http://xrootd.org/xrootd
HTTP/1.0 301 Found
Server: Apache
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:27:58 GMT