Hi Andy and all,

since the last call I had a look at several existing project policies and it seems to me that
classical major.minor.patch structure should work well and most users will
have a reasonable expectation what a version change means. For a more formal definition
of the change semantics in each number we could maybe adapt eg the simple approach
described on
http://apr.apache.org/versioning.html

	Cheers, Dirk