Hm - looks like I need to know the full URL, as I can't guess it...

Brian

[brian@brian-test projects]$ git clone http://xrootd.org/
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/brian/projects/xrootd.org/.git/
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?