Specifically, based on the log, it appears that in dCache a special token
is generated by the refering node that is packaged up with the subsequent
request (this is allowed by the protocol). This token is used to verify
that the same file is being opened that was presented to the refering
node. In dCache 1.9.10 that token is not being passed back to the client.
It would appear that 1.9.5 solves that issue.

Andy