Hi Alden,

   I haven't run this stuff before on MacOS but it's mostly the same
code that runs on Linux (where we don't see problems) and the platform
specific stuff is pretty well isolated so if there is a memory leak it
should be fairly easy to spot. Can you describe your access pattern?
Do you usually copy files via xrdcp or do you access the files via
root with long standing sessions, etc? What is the authentication
plug-in you use?

Cheers,
   Lukasz