From: Lcg Office <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: October 8, 2010 2:28:52 AM PDT
To: "worldwide-lcg-management-board (LCG Management Board)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "project-wlcg-tier2 (List of LCG Tier 2 sites)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: T2 accounting - September 2010

Dear all,

Please find here the Tier 2 accounting report for September 2010:

http://lcg.web.cern.ch/LCG/accounting/Tier-2/2010/september-10/Tier2_Accounting_Report_September2010.pdf

This will be published to  http://lcg.web.cern.ch/LCG/accounts.htm, so please send any comments to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Friday 15th  October.

Kind regards,
Cath